Author Topic: creep at walmart  (Read 3005 times)

A smart thing that you could of done was just give him a fake name and fake age, and then walk away. Why would you put your hands on him? In my opinion, that's an indicator to me that you're an aggressive person if you're so quick to react physically like that.

yeah a lot of this sounds fishy. i dont believe any of it

You met yourself from the future, probably.

A smart thing that you could of done was just give him a fake name and fake age, and then walk away.
or just ignore him and don't strike any conversation with him

« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 12:57:09 AM by Electrk. »

did you really have to post a picture of yourself lol

did you really have to post a picture of yourself lol
why don't you, friend

why don't you, friend
lmao calm down. if you want pics of ppl go to post real life pictures thread :)

why didnt you turn around. instead of continuing forward
Because i was at the end right of the store, and there was a very little space at the end of the aisle, but there were some parents blocking it with shopping carts.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 10:07:27 AM by Cypthon »

Because i was at the end right of the store, and there was a very little space at the end of the aisle, but there were some parents blocking it with shopping carts.
ok so say this again but in English because I legit have no clue what you're saying.

wait WHAT?

ok so you went down the aisle, but parents were blocking the way looking at hot wheels, so you had to push the guy out of the way because there were shopping carts behind you, but you came from that way but now the carts are mysteriously there blocking the way and you can't move the cart

what the forget this story is so jumbled.

what the forget this story is so jumbled.
yeah, no kidding

I passed by him and he caught his eye onto me.
"passed him by" doesn't sound like
he was in the way

Also, at my walmart, the aisle are huge.
there was a very little space at the end of the aisle, but there were some parents blocking it with shopping carts.
the aisles were huge but there were parents at the /end/ of the aisle were carts, parents in the middle looking at hot wheels, and this creep by the parents with hot wheels since you couldn't go around and NO ONE thought oh man this guy is a creep except you? and if you walked in the aisle and the carts came behind you, how would you know? Did you do a 180 and see "oh dang there's carts" and do another 180 and push the guy?