Author Topic: Doge Karate - 186796  (Read 2363 times)

I've been hosting a new type of merp called NanoMerp. I built my own map which was trying to mimic the earth kinda?

Basically Doge Karate, comes yesterday and gets invaded in the merp. He gets mad and then says he will host the server himself and use my map. I tell him to not do this and it's not okay. He continues to say that he will use it and then he leaves the server. One of my friends left and checked the server and sure enough he was using the map. I perma'd him from my server.

Now I don't have any screenshots of the incident from yesterday, but I do from today.

I joined his server called ''Budhdhaw is a badmin''

chat message from the sever starts at "'Merp Commands''

He then bans me and I ask him, why did you ban me I just wanted to help. ((I really just wanted to see if he was using my map))

I saw the map and sure enough it was mine. Here is the map I used.

Jokes on him though, I was already making a new map and it is alot better than the old one.

I don't know if this is drama-worthy or not. I'm just really not comfortable with people using my builds without my permission and for their own gamemode.

I also forgot the ban message he put.

what is that big red thing

Its drama worthy if he proceeds to use your build and not give you credit whatsoever, which he did.
the fact he also perma'd you from his server to make sure you dont tell people its your build, is such a richard move

/support

Its drama worthy if he proceeds to use your build and not give you credit whatsoever, which he did.
the fact he also perma'd you from his server to make sure you dont tell people its your build, is such a richard move

/support

/support what a douche

his name is enough of a reason to show hes handicapped

/support

cool map i guess.

You're kind of a douche yourself, but this is top notch douchery.
/support

/support

Doge Karate is now permanently banned from my server.

i was there
///sssuuuppppppooorrrttt

This is why I trap credits in every build that's on my server, I really hate people who steal builds and don't include credits so they can get the popularity because it's 'theirs'