Author Topic: EpicBlockhead as a Host  (Read 4704 times)

Ok,I'm telling you guys this EpicBlockhead Didn't do anything after I told him that I posted something about him. Ok? Is that enough proof for you?

Ok,I'm telling you guys this EpicBlockhead Didn't do anything after I told him that I posted something about him. Ok? Is that enough proof for you?
No.
That proves nothing.

Dude,I can't give any more proof I have no pictures,no text from him So that's what you have to go with.

Dude,I can't give any more proof I have no pictures,no text from him So that's what you have to go with.
No evidence, no legitimacy

the OP's name has 'FaZe' in it
OP attacks people replying to thread
OP provides no proof to the person he put a drama on
OP is an starfish

yeah we have a dumbass/troll here

1. You didn't give any proof in the first place.
2. Why did you make the drama then?
3. You're stupid.

how do we go with nothing
your proof/evidence wasn't even proof or evidence

could've atleast given a loving worded explanation.

1. You didn't give any proof in the first place.
2. Why did you make the drama then?
3. You're stupid.

could've atleast given a loving worded explanation.

emphasis on point 3

I saw you do massive chat spam on a server a couple hours ago.

srry guys I have no proof, did you think it was real for a second? :3

I saw you do massive chat spam on a server a couple hours ago.

srry guys I have no proof, did you think it was real for a second? :3
:O

Andddddddd......? Anything else,

#2nd Best Drama 2015

Pfft,I Don't need proof,I didn't put proof on my other post So You Should Look. Have A Nice Day Noob.
You are either going to have proof or no one will support you.

And the fact that you suddenly lashed at me for no loving reason + STILL have no proof of EpicBlockhead, this drama is going to backlash to holy hell.

yOu GoTtA bElIeVe Me!!! !!11!!