[BRICK] Vehicle Spare Parts v4.0 (5 New Bricks)

Author Topic: [BRICK] Vehicle Spare Parts v4.0 (5 New Bricks)  (Read 19964 times)

Updates:

#1 01-07-2016
1. Added 13 new bricks.
2. Fixed UV mapping on most of the bricks.

and when we thought it couldn't get better, it did

Very nice.  Love the roosterpit, makes a build I built a couple months ago even more complete.

Would you also be able to add and change a couple things?
The cones, and I'm assuming the other "odd bricks" as well, dont line up with the round bricks, and plates in general.

Could you also make the bottom of the roosterpit, a rotated curved roosterpit window, and the bricks from the instructions that I posted a picture of?
roosterpit bottom

Curved window, but rotated to be like the one I created.  With the two plate parts on the left side.

Other bricks

Keep up the awesome brick making!

Offtopic: Sorry for pagestretch, how do I downsize images? Got it

Edit: Actually scrap the curved window.  It would have to be at a weird angle because the brick I'm thinking about is hinged on the other end.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 09:08:54 PM by DaBlocko »

I 100% approve, will make making giant MERP tanks easier

The cones, and I'm assuming the other "odd bricks" as well, dont line up with the round bricks, and plates in general.

Have you tried my Vertical Round bricks? See if the one of the 1x1 round brick lines up then I'll make a cone for that pack.

Could you also make the bottom of the roosterpit, a rotated curved roosterpit window, and the bricks from the instructions that I posted a picture of?
roosterpit bottom

So just a upside-down roosterpit?

Other bricks

I can make this one.

If anyone else have additional requests for bricks, let me know!

I came here thinking this was a Brick vehicle at first.

The parts are still cool.

Have you tried my Vertical Round bricks? See if the one of the 1x1 round brick lines up then I'll make a cone for that pack.

So just a upside-down roosterpit?

This one

I'll try the bricks right now

Update: Vert round A, the one thats slightly off the ground, is correctly aligned with the tubes.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 08:55:20 PM by DaBlocko »

Added to my to-do list. Stay tuned.

Updates:

#2 01-23-2016
  • Added 16 new bricks.