Author Topic: [BRICK] Vehicle Spare Parts v4.0 (5 New Bricks)  (Read 19816 times)

why does it matter
Google drive looks...
unprofessional.
Dropbox sucks too, though. It's gotten to three clicks now, instead of the one. Once to dismiss the login/create account, again to click download, third to dismiss the login/create account thing AGAIN.
Mediafire doesn't do this, and though people have been complaining about ads, just block them.

On topic: can we get Technic bits?

Dropbox sucks too, though. It's gotten to three clicks now, instead of the one. Once to dismiss the login/create account, again to click download, third to dismiss the login/create account thing AGAIN.

That's just people doing it wrong. Here's an example of a proper dropbox link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/143512782/ShareX/2016/06/reshade.zip

Google drive looks...
unprofessional.
that's not really reason enough to hate it to the point where he'd want a new link though

Damn I can see this being used for a lot of maps in the future or gamemodes like Z-day, Survival, Explore, and more...

why does it matter
Google Drive Barely works for me, I had to refresh the page 5 times until the download button actually worked.

New bricks added and I've made the download link to be more direct now.

Bump
Is it possible for you to add car hoods?