Author Topic: [BRICK] Odd Bricks v1.1  (Read 7620 times)

Headlamps? Buttons? You name it!

Brick_Odd.zip

Modeling & UV Mapping by WhoooMan & RallyBlock

Updates:

#1 01-07-2016
  • 1. Fixed TOP UV mapping on some of the bricks.
  • 2. Added BOTTOMEDGE UV mapping to some of the bricks.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 03:21:42 PM by WhoooMan »

These looks really odd :D

Isn't the brick in THIS the same as the brick in this pack?

We already had about three of the bricks you released recently. But that's cool. You even made some of them better than before.

yeah isnt the 3rd brick basically duplicated from the vertical round pack

Isn't the brick in THIS the same as the brick in this pack?

We already had about three of the bricks you released recently. But that's cool. You even made some of them better than before.

While the brick might look the same, this one is specifically designed to work with the odd brick.

don't stop making bricks honestly everything you've made so far is really good and useful

don't stop making bricks honestly everything you've made so far is really good and useful

Yeah, I plan to. I've always wanted to see more bricks added to the game and see how creative people can be when they build. I was disappointed when people stopped making more bricks and started making vehicles or weapons.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 11:33:39 AM by WhoooMan »

I was disappointed when people stopped making more bricks and started making vehicles
oh my god i know its ridiculous

I was disappointed when people stopped making more bricks and started making vehicles or weapons.
oh my god i know its ridiculous
My thoughts exactly. Like you have a bunch of modders now that just make a bunch of freaking cars that all are just slightly different from each other in some way. Maybe thats just me being someone who doesnt care much for car addons, but I think its really stupid that people would spend their time making like 50 identical cars, when they could do something more useful like make more plane, train, boat or spaceship vehicles.

Yeah, I plan to. I've always wanted to see more bricks added to the game and see how creative people can be when they build. I was disappointed when people stopped making more bricks and started making vehicles or weapons.
Nobody stopped anything, we always had a lot of people making weapons and also people who makes bricks and lately more people who likes cars are learning and making more vehicles, why not? More content is better.

Nobody stopped anything

Pretty much everyone stopped making add-ons after RTB died.

More content is better.

I do enjoy the vehicles and weapons, just that there hasn't been enough new bricks lately.

Pretty much everyone stopped making add-ons after RTB died.

I'd say the rate at which add-ons are being released have slowed down but I don't think everyone stopped making add-ons

of course you're always going on about this so at this point I don't think there's really any reason to respond

The stud on the last two bricks in that preview image are facing a different direction from the other bricks, it looks a bit weird