[BRICK] Classic LEGO 2x4 Brick v1.1

Author Topic: [BRICK] Classic LEGO 2x4 Brick v1.1  (Read 5608 times)

This is purely for nostalgic use, the studs will disappear when you cover it with bricks.

Brick_LEGO_Classic.zip

Modeling & UV Mapping by WhoooMan & RallyBlock

Updates:

#1 01-07-2016
  • 1. Added BOTTOMEDGE UV mapping.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 03:22:00 PM by WhoooMan »

oh that's actually pretty cool

Making a single topic for all your bricks seems more useful at this point. Many single topics will just get buried

would be nice if there were an option to enable 3D studs for higher tier computers

I remember suggesting something like this but a brickpack

please, make a brickpack with these

Making a single topic for all your bricks seems more useful at this point. Many single topics will just get buried
no each of these brick packs are significantly different, its fine that they release them individually

no each of these brick packs are significantly different, its fine that they release them individually

This. I originally thought about making a single topic for the brick packs but I felt it would be best to separate them.

Funny thing is I also started my brick pack as one big pack but then I realized it would be easier to control which brick packs are enabled and not so I broke them up into smaller packs.

i made textures for these and i have no use for it but here ya go

sp0nge80b that's really pixelated and not good

There's already textures on it anyways that fit a bit more with the game.

sp0nge80b that's really pixelated and not good
yeah I took a lego logo, made some stuff trans, then just added a bevel effect but it's ok in-game
also it's resized to 512x512

Like others said, it's already using the default textures but you're free to do whatever you wish on your Blockland client.

-pls-
you have proven your many apologies or "i understand" posts were ignored yet again

yeah I took a lego logo, made some stuff trans, then just added a bevel effect but it's ok in-game
also it's resized to 512x512

what ever happened to "DO NOT post everything you make?"

-snip-
Please stop, i know you like making textures and everything but we already had a full 100+ post drama about you doing this, in the future please just keep it to yourself, sorry if i come across rude but im trying to help you out.