Author Topic: steam """games""" thread  (Read 5712 times)

call moltenkitten so he leaves the bl forums for this

Even though Valve is bad enough already, I am actively loving ashamed of them for letting this kind of stuff onto Steam.

Not even the first time they've squeezed in some DeviantArt visual novel either
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 11:34:43 AM by Valkerone »

i am ashamed to be a furry

WHATT HE FU KC

what's with the gigantic influx of 'visual novels' on steam. like, not even good ones either. they're basically romances with really really stuffty plots thrown in.

i haven't played them but the reviews constantly being negative for each and every one of them speak for themselves.

what's with the gigantic influx of 'visual novels' on steam. like, not even good ones either. they're basically romances with really really stuffty plots thrown in.

i haven't played them but the reviews constantly being negative for each and every one of them speak for themselves.
I think its mostly thanks to the stuffty letsplayers on youtube starting to capitalize on Visual Novels. So you know have creators rushing stories out the door for some youtube fame.

probably cheapness to make and lax coding requirements as well as appealing to weeaboos and furries aka two groups legendary for shelling out obscene amounts of cash for their stuff makes it profitable even if it sucks

I think its mostly thanks to the stuffty letsplayers on youtube starting to capitalize on Visual Novels. So you know have creators rushing stories out the door for some youtube fame.
more or less some youtube fame and a lot of money from people that will buy this crap
make a spooky "deep" horror visual novel and you could probably have more money then greece

more or less some youtube fame and a lot of money from people that will buy this crap
make a spooky "deep" horror visual novel and you could probably have more money then greece
to be fair ANYBODY that isn't greece has more money than greece

pretty art style tho
Yeah at least the art has some effort put into it to a degree. Though parts of it are a bit eh, it isn't complete garbage.

i am ashamed to be a furry

[img width=600]http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/417990/ss_f66463d7636cc160c58aaa7f548a6751a7fe8acc.jpg?t=1449552589[/
WHATT HE FU KC
F- quality writing, decent art tho. I'd tap it still because free love.