Author Topic: Pluribus / Smooth - 49044 - Using speed hacks on trench wars [Large image]  (Read 2797 times)

I originally wasn't going to drama this guy as I hate giving these people attention, but this guy is actually cheating on the game, and that's where it crosses the line for me.

So Pluribus joined the server I was in and seemed like a pretty good player on my team. It took a while for me to figure out that he was doing so well as he was using speed hacks to rush to the flag and take it home. He admitted that he was the user Smooth for some reason, and that he had bought lots of keys over the past from donations on his 'TownRP server' (which i believe he stole from someone else). This happened at around 5PM GMT on Greek2Me's server today (8th december) for any admins.

Keep in mind this guy is a problem user, and has admitted that he has had to buy multiple keys as others have been deactivated.

Proof:

The users Radical and 8Bitcube saw this in action, 8bit in particular a trusted person who frequents on this server.

I'm not sure if he is using some exploit with the server/add-ons or he is actually modifying the game to grant him this ability. He mentioned that he will quit this game after anything happens to it, but we all know just how truthful this statement is.

I'll ban him as soon as I get home. Noted problem user who's done this before.

ayylmao ahaha

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 04:19:10 PM by Badspot »

He'll get key revoked soon because of the other stuff.

I'm not surprised that he did this, I was told he was still active but it wasn't going to be a secret for long.

He'll be revoked as long as it's sufficient proof. He was removed in my topic.

Smooth's steam is in his old profile

Well, what's even worse is that he admitted he's Smooth..

ayylmao ahaha

Man I'd say that was smooth for the sake of the funnies but you're legitimately helpless holy stuff

Permanently banning this guy from my server.

possessing blhack shouldnt be a banable offense, all the features of it can be made with torque script or shakimg your window
lol

lol

Classic example of a monkey being handed a blowtorch. He has no idea what he's doing with it but he's still using it for personal enjoyment.

Smooth honestly belongs on the ban-on-sight list considering he's not going to change his scummy ways

Another example of the many people around here who reach their highest intelligence at the onset of puberty and never advance for the good of themselves or society.

Pretty sure I remember him posting a picture of himself once and he was like 20 years old but somehow he just spends money on alts so he can troll an obscure Lego game.

noedit: the cut off line was 'i didn't even realise i had this key until a few days ago'

Classic example of a monkey being handed a blowtorch. He has no idea what he's doing with it but he's still using it for personal enjoyment.

Smooth honestly belongs on the ban-on-sight list considering he's not going to change his scummy ways
He is on the ban on sight list.