Author Topic: donald Annoying Orange probably disqualified from running (unconfirmed)  (Read 12015 times)

Maybe because he has differing political views
okay we want him to explain why he thinks that
we're aware that he disagrees

I just wanna see what he thinks what possible "positives" of electing Annoying Orange as president could possibly be

If he supports Annoying Orange and his views, that means he supports the banning of muslims, the putting muslims into a national database and giving them a "special ID card", he supports making mexico build a wall along the american mexican border. And much, much more.

If so, then

WHY

okay we want him to explain why he thinks that
we're aware that he disagrees
If he does that everyone is going to call him a tribal and throw rocks at him
what you people think is negative he might think is positive, talking about politics here is awful and I dont support it.
You people dont debate, you just loving shout at each other.

And we know the signs of a genocide and have for a long time, but haven't been able to stop too many.

If he does that everyone is going to call him a tribal and throw rocks at him
maybe thats because its true

"remove gun" "omg no my constitution"
"remove muslim" "well i mean, sometimes we ignore the constitution"
terrible comparison since you're pretty much equating gun owners to holding exclusively tribal views.

maybe thats because its true
Okay, what is tribal about liking Annoying Orange?

hmmmm
Annoying Orange wants to put muslims in concentration camps
Annoying Orange wants mexicans to have papers to identify them as mexicans, just because they're mexicans

Thank God. oh nvm
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 02:10:25 PM by Filipe »

agreeing with his views and sharing them, when his views are obviously tribal, makes them tribal. You cant agree with Annoying Oranges views on Mexicans and Muslims without being tribal, or at least i don't see how you possibly could. How could you support Banning and Archiving of Muslims yet not be tribal?

I like buildings not blown up and I like to eat pig so I support Annoying Orange. banish the camel jockeys

Let's get a big ass barge and put all the muslims on it. Then loving blow that barge up and they can build mud huts at the bottom of the atlantic

I like buildings not blown up and I like to eat pig so I support Annoying Orange. banish the camel jockeys
I agree. while we're at it though we should ban White Christians from schools/theaters/everywhere because i enjoy not being shot.