Author Topic: An Uber driver with a concealed handgun prevented a mass shooting in Chicago  (Read 5098 times)

Guns are not the only means of killing people. The only reason why it is massive right now is because it's the easiest way. People will still find a way to commit Flash Mobs or get guns illegally, (which most criminals do). You can't take away everybody's guns just because a minority of people are committing murders, a lot of crime has been prevented by civilians having guns. Also, taking away the guns will leave the civilians to depend solely on their government, which most people in America aren't comfortable with. A government can easily become corrupt with rising powers like Hillary Clinton who is basically a puppet of all the people who have given her money. If we have a corrupt government and no means of protecting ourselves, or overthrowing the government then you are talking about 1984 crap. We already are being watched by the NSA constantly, and I am personally not comfortable with the idea of being dependent on the government when America was founded on independence.

Anyways, a better idea would have more extensive means of registering for a gun so the common day nut job can't just buy one.

Guns are not the only means of killing people. The only reason why it is massive right now is because it's the easiest way. People will still find a way to commit Flash Mobs or get guns illegally, (which most criminals do).
Yeah but this doesn't fit the media's agenda so this goes completely disregarded.

Yeah but this doesn't fit the media's agenda so this goes completely disregarded.

Which is why I never watch the news, or read articles. Only things I keep up with are the presidential elections and the occasional posts on recent events on this forum.

I'm just waiting for one of the forum's resident cucks to start flinging stuff, but for the sake of being more OT, I'm so glad that a mass shooting was prevented.

I'm not sure which is more interesting here:
That guns used in self-defense stopped a mass shooting;
Or that the Uber taxi company stopped a mass shooting.
Uber!