Author Topic: My First Build  (Read 2047 times)

Here's some pics of my first build. Just thought I would share it with you guys.

This is VERY nice for a first build. Did you make any interiors?

Not exactly a 10/10 (even thought it is your first build) but I see some building potential.

You could turn out to be a really good builder! Keep building as much as possible.

Also, make sure to have good interiors. It really helps with ratings.

This is VERY nice for a first build. Did you make any interiors?

I built some walls but thats it so far.

its generic
its not spammy as hell
nothing good going for it
nothing bad either
CONGRADULATIOSN YOU HAVE NOW SET THE MEDIAN MARK FOW WHAT IS ACTUALLY CONSIDERED A BUILD
I rate this an extremely average 7/10

its generic
its not spammy as hell
nothing bad either
CONGRADULATIOSN YOU HAVE NOW SET THE MEDIAN MARK FOW WHAT IS ACTUALLY CONSIDERED A BUILD
Slap, Be nice to noobs.

Better then my first retail build :D

Wow, I see a very promising future builder, hats off to you with this very nice first build.
I like the way the windows are set up, the pattern of the walls and the small porch the best.
It's also nice to see an uncommon color, it looks a lot like the color of my old house.
I know you didn't give permission to rate, but for a first build I'd say a 8/10,
I can't wait to see it when it's been furnished.

Tom

9/10
You have a good future in Blockland. An don't listen to ladios.

its generic
its not spammy as hell
nothing bad either
Slap, Be nice to noobs.

Better then my first retail build :D

I thought by now you would know the difference between the word "Noob" and "Newb".

I did not mean that as an insult. I mean that from this point on I can use this as a standard of reference for my rating scale. I do like the build quite a bit as it reminds me of my first build in Vanilla.

Really nice. Practice hard and you could get in a great clan in the future :D

I did not mean that as an insult. I mean that from this point on I can use this as a standard of reference for my rating scale. I do like the build quite a bit as it reminds me of my first build in Vanilla.

Well on my "standard of reference for my rating scale" I give this build as a first a 8.5/10

yes, this is verrry plain and simple, but i like it because its clean and well executed. its tasteful.

i agree with the others, i cant wait to see the rest of your stuff. if you can make something the simple look this good, i can wait till you start making castles and pagodas and military bases and stuff... hehehe