Solaria the Blaziken (26355): Badmin

Author Topic: Solaria the Blaziken (26355): Badmin  (Read 1626 times)

I connect to their server.
Immediately told username is "god awful".
I say "It's %, not "god awful"".
Some other people chime in with irrevelant stuff.

how do i shrink images?

need proof if you want people to take you seriously

solaria says they're 16 or something but i honestly doubt they're any older then twelve

also, while using the image tags, add width/height=number, eg, [ img width=800 ] picture[ /img ]

Unsurprising from this known idiot. Just avoid their server, it's not with the attention.

I've skyped with him, he actually is 16 without a doubt, just horrible depression and anger issues.
/neutral though

He banned you for a minute to change your name. Okay so he overreacted instead of simply asking you, but what I don't get is that you didn't change your name and you made a drama about it.
/neutral

Noedit: Also in order to get rid of that fat picture use the snipping tool and before you do that screenshot the images then snip them with the tool and upload.

He banned you for a minute to change your name. Okay so he overreacted instead of simply asking you, but what I don't get is that you didn't change your name and you made a drama about it.
/neutral
i get the feeling i would be permabanned on a reconnect

and solaria just got a new drama

then either change your name or dont bother with his server, no need for a drama for a 1 minute ban on a simple ass topic.

Making an entire topic of a minute ban is pointless.