Best paid mobile games?

Author Topic: Best paid mobile games?  (Read 1063 times)

Looking for a paid mobile game, nothing with any in game payments. Won't be on my computer for three weeks over Christmas and I need something to keep me entertained.

Please, Don't Touch Anything (android version) may be of some fun to you. It's also available on PC.

There's multiple endings and it's pretty much a puzzler of how you do things. Trust me, you'll enjoy it.

Ahh brain puzzles aren't great for my simple mind :(

ignoring the fact that you specified "paid" because that's ridiculous
1010!
Bitcoin Billionaire
Wordbubbles
Pop the Lock
99 Rockets
Smash Hit

Bloons Tower Defence 5 is fun, and £1.99 I believe. There are in-app purchases, but they are for people who just want to complete the game before even playing it, so you'll still have a great time without them (double exp cheats, starting rounds with more money etc.)

Powder
It's a fun little roguelike that is on almost every platform imaginable, which includes IOS.
It's free an the appstore, though. But I dont see how something being free is much of a deal breaker.

Bitcoin Billionaire
played that game, least aggressive microtransactions i've seen on mobile.

played that game, least aggressive microtransactions i've seen on mobile.
Smash Hit also has one microtransaction, for "premium mode" or something, it unlocks a few other game modes
you can spend forever on it without that, but it's also worth it, too. like, I think it's $2 or $3. if it makes you feel better you can pretend that that's "buying" the game

plants vs zombies, but its broken
to the point where it wont even loving launch

ignoring the fact that you specified "paid" because that's ridiculous
1010!
Bitcoin Billionaire
Wordbubbles
Pop the Lock
99 Rockets
Smash Hit
I'm so close to a worldwide high score :3

I'm so close to a worldwide high score :3
I listed six games, all of which that statement could apply to (actually except for 99 Rockets probably), you're gonna need to be more specific

I listed six games, all of which that statement could apply to (actually except for 99 Rockets probably), you're gonna need to be more specific
he bolded it

he bolded it
my bad

knowing which one it is, I can kinda see a small difference between that text and the rest, but I definitely wasn't gonna notice that on my own
my computer renders bold text at a normal size just fine. so idk what's up

what the heck is that font for

Bitcoin Billionaire

I'm now addicted to this thanks
This game is awesome and ads actually reward you instead of being a nuisance