Author Topic: Cordax's Space Pack [new crap]  (Read 13327 times)

This pack contains some space skyboxes. These don't really have any special environment affects, so feel free to change. All screenshots were taken ingame.
Credit for images: Me

Download Sky_Nebula.zip

Download Sky_Saturn.zip

Download Sky_DeathStar.zip

« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 09:30:20 PM by 8hbc »

looks sweet

do you have a screenshot ingame?

looks sweet

do you have a screenshot ingame?
Those screenshots were taken from ingame.

I was trying not to show any pictures of the giant spaceship I am working on but I failed. This skybox is really scenic and an instant favorite of mine so I just had to take a picture of a build including it. The Nebula skybox is something you experience rather than look at, and is going to become the default skybox on my development server for this spaceship.

I would say the only con is that lighting should be unique. As the default lighting (note: not the lighting in the picture, the lighting used in the image is slate lighting.) feels as if you are still on earth where as it should make you feel like you are in the enviorment. However it is not difficult to change those settings so the lighting is not a considerable turn off. But if you need a space themed skybox, I would highly recommend downloading these. 

don't have the chance to try these out yet but the saturn one looks amazing

I would say the only con is that lighting should be unique. As the default lighting (note: not the lighting in the picture, the lighting used in the image is slate lighting.) feels as if you are still on earth where as it should make you feel like you are in the enviorment. However it is not difficult to change those settings so the lighting is not a considerable turn off. But if you need a space themed skybox, I would highly recommend downloading these. 

Thanks for the feedback! I'll fiddle around with the environmental settings on these to give them a unique look.

This pack contains a skybox of a nebula in the Milky Way, and the other is a view of Saturn along it's ring.

Awesome!!!!!!!!!! (but i have a addon that supports no gravity on Nexus's space pack)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 09:03:51 AM by Calem_the_gamer123 »

You know why I'm here.
These are excellent.

Can you do a close up of Mars and Venus next?

Credit for images: Me

oh nice I didn't know you went into space and took these pictures on your own

oh nice I didn't know you went into space and took these pictures on your own
I did.