Author Topic: [CS] - The Gamemode Creators [Recruiting] [Working on Annihilation]  (Read 6156 times)

CS - The Gamemode Creators

About

With the lack of Gamemodes, I really wanted to add to the selection to host. I decided that I'd start a clan dedicated to making them. This is going to primarily be a scripting clan, hence the .cs reference to the name; but, we will need maps and possibly models for the Gamemodes too! Events also help. :)

Nothing this clan makes won't be be released, unless considered too unstable or crappy. This is a clan centered towards giving back to the community.

Apply
_____________________________ _________________

You don't have to be working around the clock or be amazing at your primary skill. You just must be willing to contribute to the team. You don't need the [CS] clan tag if you join. I understand that clan tags may look stupid sometimes. We want to be a welcoming clan, so if you want to join, just add me on steam (rggbnnnnn) and fill out this small application:

Code: [Select]
[b]Clan Application[/b]:

[b]BLID[/b]:
[b]IGN[/b]:
[b]Why would you like to join [CS]?[/b]:
[b]What is your primary skill?[/b]:

Released Gamemodes

None yet, but that is where you guys come in!

Suggest ideas you have, and go into great depth too! Your idea just may become a reality!

Members

rggbnnnnn (46795) [Owner | Scripter]
Space1255 (32645) [Eventer | Creative Thinker]
Profitman (41072) [Scripter]
Aquadoodle (20395) [Creative Thinker | Eventer | Builder]
Oareuxj (33750) [Creative Thinker | Eventer]
Ze Operator (32660) [Eventer | Tester]
Whirlwind (8429) [Scripter | Eventer]
hodot (18947) [Builder | Packager]

Extra Information

Join our steam group! (Coming Soon)

We currently need suggestions! Please submit one in a reply!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 10:34:29 PM by rggbnnnnn »

do you have any ideas for what your first gamemode will be?

do you have any ideas for what your first gamemode will be?
Yes I did in fact. However, the same exact day I began progress, Betrayal in Blockland Boulevard: Redux came out. I was working on a TTT remake. So now, I'm scrambling for a new idea. I'd enjoy remaking a Garry's Mod Gamemode though.

Bump. I'm going to get started on the first Gamemode tonight. Now is a good time to join if you want to, or suggest things.

I'm going to get started on the first Gamemode tonight.
what new idea do you have?

what new idea do you have?
I asked TheBlackParrot for ideas, and he suggested a Bomberman Gamemode. I'm beginning progress now.

Would creative thinking count as a skill for my application

Would creative thinking count as a skill for my application
Yes, it does. You are still contributing something.

Application inbound
Clan Application:

BLID: 32645 (main)
IGN: Space1255
Why would you like to join [CS]?: Seems like a fun train to hop on to. Plus, since I don't know how to do much programming, I hope I'll get help from other people.
What is your primary skill?: Eventing, Creative Thinking.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 07:13:53 PM by Space1255 »

Application inbound
Clan Application:

BLID: 32645 (main)
IGN: Space1255
Why would you like to join [CS]?: Seems like a fun train to hop on to. Plus, since I don't know how to do much programming, I hope I'll get help from other people.
What is your primary skill?: Eventing, Creative Thinking.

You've been accepted. I'll PM you further instruction when necessary.

Clan Application:

BLID: 41072
IGN: Profitman
Why would you like to join [CS]?: I've tried to find a clan like this for a while, but they're all inactive. I've decided to join this one.
What is your primary skill?: Scripting

Clan Application:

BLID: 41072
IGN: Profitman
Why would you like to join [CS]?: I've tried to find a clan like this for a while, but they're all inactive. I've decided to join this one.
What is your primary skill?: Scripting

Accepted as well. I'll provide the source code once I've done a little more progress on it. We could always change ideas though. I've only started the framework and the Gamemode could easily be swapped for another.

Will there be a Skype/steam/etc group chat for easier communication?

Will there be a Skype/steam/etc group chat for easier communication?
Steam. My steam name is rggbnnnnn.
I'll be starting a group soon.

Okay. I can't access stream right now, I'll get you later.