[STEAMWORKSHOP] (Plague Inc) Blockland-Blockteria

Author Topic: [STEAMWORKSHOP] (Plague Inc) Blockland-Blockteria  (Read 2983 times)

This is a Plague Inc: Evolved Workshop item

In this Custom Scenario Its just a Blockland themed Bacteria Scenario but in my opinion its feels more Fun

Screenshots are Available in the Workshop!

Link to the Workshop is here:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=521676300&searchtext=Blockland

I hope you'll Enjoy the Custom Scenario.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 01:48:12 PM by BlockGuy135 »

Well it isn't really a Blockland add-on, is it?

Well it isn't really a Blockland add-on, is it?
Not at all Its for "Plague Inc"

do I have to make a facepalm mosaic for you

You got me excited I thought this was going to be the first steam workshop addon for blockland.
If they ever do add a workshop.

Kind of nice but it's not Blockland related. Got me excited for a moment thinking workshop support on Steam has happened.

Ok so- this isn't an addon for Blockland so why post it here?

"Blockland Files"

Even if you were meant to put mods for other games here, you didn't put the name of the game the mod is for in the thread title? Are you serious?

cmon guys OP probably realizes this is the wrong board. but try not to derail the thread.

what... is this? is it just a reskin? or do they have different effects

cmon guys OP probably realizes this is the wrong board. but try not to derail the thread.

what... is this? is it just a reskin? or do they have different effects
The only then i changed was that Greenland is more likely to get infected

jeez man you couldnt even spell Blockland right.

This should be moved to Games, even if it is Blockland related it belongs in games.

You almost gave me a heart attack, I thought we where actually going to have the stuffty workshop that lets people delete addons from your computer if the author removes their addon.

The only then i changed was that Greenland is more likely to get infected
i doubt this is worthy of workshop if that's literally all you changed

Im just gonna lock this Topic because this is just Stressful...