Author Topic: Lord Tony's new infatuation with endlessly harping on Fallout 4  (Read 73911 times)

great input to the thread this definitely contributes to the debate

BUT GUyS IT'S HAVREST TRAIDITONSS

can't wait for mod support to come out so people can shut the forget up about things that have been known and established to be bad

and don't reply with how we shouldn't need to rely on mod support. we aaaall already understand this

There is no debate. Everyone is just up in arms about not being able to join the harvest.

There is no debate. Everyone is just up in arms about not being able to join the harvest.
Steal their pitchforks and torches!

Steal their pitchforks and torches!

for everyones good please stop posting

I thought everyone would like a joke continuation. Guess I was wrong. Ill stop posting in this thread now.

jesus christ can everyone stop being so loving salty

so what exactly happened to this thread

so what exactly happened to this thread

People are upset Harvest is not a public clan.

Everyone loves to be accepted but when the gates are closed the peasants have an uprising.

Everyone loves to be accepted but when the gates are closed the peasants have an uprising.

I find it hilarious you think you're some higher power because you have a private clan

I find it hilarious you think you're some higher power because you have a private clan

If we're the peasants, when do we execute the king?