Author Topic: Lord Tony's new infatuation with endlessly harping on Fallout 4  (Read 74090 times)

We have high standards over at The Harvest.

define "standards"

We have high standards over at The Harvest.
Judging by the fact that they let you lead them, those standards must be oh so very high.

tony can you stop acting like "the harvest" is some sacred all mighty thousand year old community

All I know is that 90% of the people complaining about my past never even knew who I even was back then, lol.

tony can you stop acting like "the harvest" is some sacred all mighty thousand year old community
his ego is literally the size of Mt. Fuji
he can't stop. his ego controls him.

The harvest takes no offense to silly haters.
I hold us at a higher tier of clan anyway, considering we are the last real builders in blockland. So personal issues against members are irrelevant.

I hold us at a higher tier of clan anyway, considering we are the last real builders in blockland.

It appears the clan has its own collective ego
Oh boy

It appears the clan has its own collective ego
Oh boy
tony has corrupted them
stuff

The harvest takes no offense to silly haters.
I hold us at a higher tier of clan anyway, considering we are the last real builders in blockland. So personal issues against members are irrelevant.

HO HO BOY
jesus loving christ your egos are the size of mariana's trench
what the forget do you mean "last real builders in blockland"
are you handicapped
you're not the only people who build stuff

HO HO BOY
jesus loving christ your egos are the size of mariana's trench
what the forget do you mean "last real builders in blockland"
are you handicapped
you're not the only people who build stuff
so many Mt. Fuji egos
hot damn

Gentlemen your suggestions about the Harvest has been duly noted. It will be in our next meeting under the next blood moon.

All I know is that 90% of the people complaining about my past never even knew who I even was back then, lol.
Right??? It's like they are all on this giant bandwagon just because they think it's cool or something
It's like the impressionable 14 year olds of the BLF have nothing to do besides collectively hate a user

wait that actually perfectly describes the mentality of the BLF

Gentlemen your suggestions about the Harvest has been duly noted. It will be in our next meeting under the next blood moon.
so you will your meeting on January 31, 2018

Yeah we will write them down on flash cards and discuss the stuff out of em over some butthurt punch and pie.

You forgot the part when I said I accurately predicted 90% the main story during the time Fallout 4 was announced at e3. That's how predictable it is.

imbrying
I think it would be cool if most of the map was the small towns of Massachusetts with a few main coastal cities such as Boston, Newport and Salem.
This would also already provide some structure for storyline of the game. The player could start out in Western Massachussets like in the Springfield area and embark on some sort of quest for whatever reason that leads them to the east coast.
Also the Synth Retention Bureau is located in MIT so it also makes sense to take place in Boston. The SRB and The Railroad could be like the NCR and Legion. Also it would be pretty sweet to fight against/with androids.

I also wouldn't mind seeing renovated or completely reimagined mojave either.