Author Topic: Lord Tony's new infatuation with endlessly harping on Fallout 4  (Read 74202 times)

I don't like seeing the same opinion posted 20 times in the thread, but most of his points are valid complaints about the game. What would really help the situation is for everyone to stop getting so mad every time he posts. It's always one Lord Tony post then 5-10 posts telling him to shut up. Like you guys just stuff up an entire page of the thread telling him to stop and he's obviously not going to.

I don't like seeing the same opinion posted 20 times in the thread, but most of his points are valid complaints about the game. What would really help the situation is for everyone to stop getting so mad every time he posts. It's always one Lord Tony post then 5-10 posts telling him to shut up. Like you guys just stuff up an entire page of the thread telling him to stop and he's obviously not going to.
well if he wanted a good reputation he would've taken a loving hint

well if he wanted a good reputation he would've taken a loving hint
Well guess what, he doesn't give a stuff what you think of him or his reputation. That's why you're harvested.

Well guess what, he doesn't give a stuff what you think of him or his reputation. That's why you're harvested.
destroyed

you people replying to lord tony are stuffting up threads more than he is at this point, ironically. he's not gonna stop posting anytime soon because he knows that with every post he makes, he'll get like eight posts in return that are some variation of "omg lord tony stfu". in other words, he's a very, very successful troll. he could care less what response he gets, so long as it's attention in any way, shape or form. the best course of action, thus, is to just ignore tony entirely. don't reply to the harvest posts here, don't acknowledge the obviously polemic and inflammatory threads he makes sometimes, just pretend he doesn't exist.

Pandan is scum. He stole one of my builds and claimed he made it.
Speaking of your builds do you still have the palace that is inside the bed from the bedroom map?

Oh man I forgot about Pandan. I don't dislike too many past/present users but he's right up there with Taboo.

I remember when Pandan came back a couple of years ago and he went off on me for no reason in some threads thinking I was part of some conspiracy with Boltster to troll him out of the community. The end result was that he trolled himself off the forum :cookieMonster:

the only personal experiences I had with tony was on a steam chat:

tony: "its my birthday! buy me steam gifts now!"
me: "no forget off"

I was part of some conspiracy with Boltster to troll him out of the community.

I remember one day when boltster joined a super creeper server and pandan happened to be there and pandan freaked the forget out

the only personal experiences I had with tony was on a steam chat:

me: "no forget off"

same except it wasn't his birthday he just randomly asked me to buy him games

time to ask the question that'll most likely result the same way it happens with basically every other question that is asked

do you have proof?

Didn't I just said I don't have to prove nothing to no one?

Besides I can't it was on the old RTB forums.