Author Topic: Just came across legit CP on /b/  (Read 2735 times)

A 5 year old becoming a love offender for sending naked pictures to his girlfriend is handicapped. How do you get arrested for child research if you are the child in the research lol.

pm it to iban

tell blockland forums about how you pm'd it to iban

plead guilty to distribution of child research charges.

OP, if you didn't save the picture and cleared your cache after coming across it, absolutely nothing will happen to you.  If you're terrified of this stuff happening, stop looking for research on /b/.

Pass it anyways.
Can you please just get permanently banned already?
A 5 year old becoming a love offender for sending naked pictures to his girlfriend is handicapped. How do you get arrested for child research if you are the child in the research lol.
I don't even think a 5-year-old has a concept of relationships yet to even have a girlfriend, let alone send nude pictures.

Just don't panic lmao. It's a common thing on /b/. Sure it's forgeted up, but you gotta just ignore it, clear history/cache and move on. Unless you downloaded it you're fine.

Don't make such a big deal about it.

I don't even think a 5-year-old has a concept of relationships yet to even have a girlfriend, let alone send nude pictures.

It's 2015 and thanks to phones, internet and MTV, kids are having love at a younger and younger age.

It's 2015 and thanks to phones, internet and MTV, kids are having love at a younger and younger age.
Holy stuff, he's right.

Don't forget idiot celebrities.

Yeah, but five is still really young.  If you said 11-year-olds I wouldn't even bat an eye.

Can you please just get permanently banned already?
I already have.

Youre not going to get arrested for scrolling past something you had no control over.
MTV
hehehe

I already have.
you already got banned but heyo keep trying to get attention any way possible

actually the best way to inflict rectification on a political matter is to complain about it on an online forum such as this
why haven't I heard of this forum before