Author Topic: Have steam moble auth but phone is now stuck in my dads house for a week or 2  (Read 545 times)

So, yeah i dont have my phone until 2 or one week from now, my steam client decided to log out, and the recoverery code was thrown OUT IN THE TRASH BY A FAMILY MEMBER.

What the forget i can do from here?

UPDATE: Made an alt and is now family sharing my games
UPDATE 2: FOUND THE CODE!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 04:47:01 PM by Superbro11 »

I take it your parents are divorced?

Why the forget is your phone stuck over there? Just go over there and get it.

Did you write down the code they gave you at the start?

Why the forget is your phone stuck over there? Just go over there and get it.

my dad lives near times square, i live over in the bronx. How am i suppost to do that?
I take it your parents are divorced?
yep
Did you write down the code they gave you at the start?
I did, but someone threw it in the trash and now its GONE

my dad lives near times square, i live over in the bronx. How am i suppost to do that?
that's just like 12 miles

also how in god's name could you possibly go two weeks without your phone? I'd die

that's just like 12 miles

also how in god's name could you possibly go two weeks without your phone? I'd die
my dad's gf left it charging and forgot about it. i was fine without it but now i need it badly because of this.

lol i thought you were gonna say your dad lived in a whole different state or something dude

but 12 miles? take a bus
or a taxi
or walk
jesus

take a bus
or a taxi
or walk

Why don't you just call them and ask for help...? Just explain to them over the phone what they need to do/read from your mobile and hey-presto-steam-open-o c;

lol i thought you were gonna say your dad lived in a whole different state or something dude

but 12 miles? take a bus
or a taxi
or walk
jesus
I live near gun hill road in the Bronx it's more than 12 miles.
Why don't you just call them and ask for help...? Just explain to them over the phone what they need to do/read from your mobile and hey-presto-steam-open-o c;
i would but I don't wana bother my dad while he works rip

I live near gun hill road in the Bronx it's more than 12 miles.
even if it's 20 miles those are all valid suggestions

bump
updated
edit:found the code
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 04:47:14 PM by Superbro11 »