The Hive

Poll

If you could do one of these, which one would you do?

Own a Beeswax Candle Shop
Be a Beekeeper

Author Topic: The Hive  (Read 6221 times)

almost every butthurt harvestee' always makes their own clan lmao

Erm this Clan was made WAY before I was harvested.

EDIT: Checked, I made this clan 2 weeks before I got harvested, also how am I butthurt for making a Clan that has nothing to do with Tony? I removed the, “Who should we declare war on?” Poll because I knew something like this would happen.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 08:52:52 PM by Regirock »

so far all i've seen from the harvest is that they all have huge egos and say this everywhere they go. i fail to see how this clan is a big deal besides people giving you attention because you all are so edgy

Erm this Clan was made WAY before I was harvested.

EDIT: Checked, I made this clan 2 weeks before I got harvested, also how am I butthurt for making a Clan that has nothing to do with Tony? I removed the, “Who should we declare war on?” Poll because I knew something like this would happen.

can i leave please
i didn't even mean to join lmao

can i leave please
i didn't even mean to join lmao
Have you looked at the members list? You aren’t on there and you haven’t been on it for about a week, lol.

Now comes "The Hive's" darkest hours closing in.. The fall must be near

Rise of the FLYS!! (astleast i think this picture is a fly)

Now comes "The Hive's" darkest hours closing in.. The fall must be near

Rise of the FLYS!! (astleast i think this picture is a fly)
The Flys shall get stuck in our sticky honey and will have their diseased heads ripped off by our Drones.

our flys' blood sucking mouth thingy will eat your honey b4 we get trapped in it!

is this bootleg harvest
Why is it when someone owns a clan and gets harvested, everyone thinks they made that clan because they’re pissed even though it was around before the harvest happened.
But to answer your question, no. This clan is basically a Cult/Building clan where we worship the great Kaje.

Accepted,welcome to the hive. there's no escape
THAT WASN'T AN APPLICATION forget
Thanks!

This is a interesting clan cause the leader just takes people to his clan with no reason.

*This is not a aplication*