Author Topic: sentry/ide/cancelman keep trolling me and coming back with keys on my server  (Read 3046 times)

ok he keeps coming back with other authentication keys! Badspot, please i beg you revoke all of his/her keys please i beg you my computer even crashed when i tried to ban one of them i mean look they all have the same ip!!!

That is just sad, pretty stupid for him to just come on sperate alts to avoid ban.
/Support  be sure to use IP ban OP

also that isn't even sentry. what even gave you that idea

Ide is wound / John Constantine / Eussorus

he got banned on the Eussorus account for Self Delete spamming and banned on almost every other account for trivial things like flaming or trolling

here's all his ids I know of

All I did was join the server and get banned for being a 'hacker' apparently. I didn't even finish loading into the server.

All I did was join the server and get banned for being a 'hacker' apparently. I didn't even finish loading into the server.
im guessing he mistook you for one of ide's alts

also that isn't even sentry. what even gave you that idea

capTMeaT told me it was sentry too

sorry people fooled me it was you sorry

capTMeaT told me it was sentry too
Don't trust the stuff CapTMeaT says, he's known to be a bit of a casual troll.

Not revokable in the slightest, but yeah, thanks for giving out the IDs for banning purposes.

36454*

Wow, $180 to Badspot (assuming that it costs $20 up to the *) in keys. How low can you go?

Wow, $180 to Badspot (assuming that it costs $20 up to the *) in keys. How low can you go?
just wait until you see glass' keys

Sentry got banned from the server. After, Ide told the host that he could be an administrator patrol and help out. Ide unbanNed Sentry and after Sentry joined/got banned again, Ide said all caps "I AM SENTRY", then cleared all bricks and started banning everyone until he was banned.

I'm posting from mobile so I can't post pictures until I'm home. Can you stop calling me a troll when I'm not? Lol

Sentry got banned from the server. After, Ide told the host that he could be an administrator patrol and help out. Ide unbanNed Sentry and after Sentry joined/got banned again, Ide said all caps "I AM SENTRY", then cleared all bricks and started banning everyone until he was banned.

I'm posting from mobile so I can't post pictures until I'm home. Can you stop calling me a troll when I'm not? Lol
Can you stop falsely accusing innocent people to get them banned? This is the second time you've done this in the past few days, the first being when you falsely accused Honno of crashing servers just because people you consider "reputable" said so. Don't make BS accusations unless you have actual evidence to back up your claims.