Author Topic: Sesame Citizen Credit: or how I learned that China is loving insane  (Read 1385 times)

I propose a way to proactively avoid this sort of social media vehicle. How about we introduce a "Freedom credit" app where dissenting against your local party, posting stuff from /r/badcopnodonut or ranting about politics and how stupid your parents are earns you points you can use to redeem giftcards for spencer's?

I guarantee you that would be a forgetin hit

the east is becoming 1984 while the west is becoming brave new world!!!!!11111

Don't get gung-ho. Be aware of these things.

1) America is becoming destabilized.

not really

2) China's annual GDP has now eclipsed the US's.

based off of unsustainable devaluation of chinese money to make chinese labor the cheaper option, and as a result china has actually entered one of the worst depressions seen since the great depression. this isn't really reported on, though. cause, you know, authoritarian state and all...

3) China is instigating the Philippines, an American ally that has recently reaffirmed that it will defend Philippines maritime borders against China.

and? this should only encourage "getting all gung-ho"

3) Russia is instigating Turkey and by extension NATO.

NATO has stated that turkey was in the wrong. plus, turkey gave russia a casus belli and as a result NATO could pass off a russian invasion as a vengeance war, and thus article 5 would not be triggered since it's not a standard defensive one

4) CIA is targeting the United States.

no stuff sherlock. and the last time terrorists successfully killed thousands in the US, the US responded with a massive war on terror and the claim that iraq had WMDs. while that sucks considering the outcome, this time you have a terrorist organization that claims sovereignty over an area. much easier to find the militants.