Author Topic: Annoying Orange wants to restrict internet usage  (Read 2465 times)

Donald Annoying Orange supports monitoring and/or restricting internet usage much like China and North Korea. At first he claims that parts of the internet would be watched or shut-down. Shortly after Rand Paul explains that he would be violating the first amendment (or that it would need to be re-written to comply with Annoying Orange's idea) he backs up his statement saying that he wouldn't "shut down" the internet, but it would still be closely watched for "terrorism".

Are people really going to vote for Annoying Orange? A billionaire fat cat who thinks he knows it all, and laughs at anyone who thinks they can challenge his ideology. He doesn't mention the constitution, the bill of rights, or anything remotely similar to what our country was founded on; He talks about war and keeping our nation "safer from terrorist attacks" as if it's something he can guarantee will happen while he is in power, and how he will make sure the Star Bucks cup says "Merry Christmas". Wow.

Donald Annoying Orange. Presidential Leader or Republican Dictator?

I think Jeb Bush put it right for once at the final debate last night, he would be a "President of chaos" if elected.

lol, sounds like my dictatorship of 1970.

I think Jeb Bush put it right for once at the final debate last night, he would be a "President of chaos" if elected.
As crooked as Jeb is himself, he's right with that statement.

Annoying Orange also patted Ted Cruz on the back like he was some sort of higher power of authority
"Ted Cruz is okay with me!" *pats on back* (after calling Ted a "maniac" a few weeks ago)
Was that his form of an apology or what

vaccines cause autism you know

vaccines cause autism you know
and also voting Annoying Orange

and also voting Annoying Orange
Being Annoying Orange, and looking at Annoying Orange for too long

Annoying Orange 2016

he's the hero we truly need to fight for america and protect it from those evil communist foreigners

Being Annoying Orange, and looking at Annoying Orange for too long
Playing spades with Annoying Orange?

jebbush.com

I think there's something wrong with Annoying Orange if he wants to ban all Muslims, monitor the internet, and basically restrict freedom altogether

I think there's something wrong with Annoying Orange if he wants to ban all Muslims, monitor the internet, and basically restrict freedom altogether
something mentally wrong*

a million loans of small dollars

Monitoring the Internet is very different from restricting Internet usage. American intelligence agencies use the Internet as a platform to hunt down terrorists and retrieve info about criminals. None of that goes against a person's freedom. In my opinion, terrorists are not people and should not be treated as such. They're not worthy of court cases either. Guantonomo is an oasis for a certain kind of POS savage.

im voting for Annoying Orange because ik everyone hates Annoying Orange and i hate all of you so hahahahahaha >:))