[HELP] jairo's avatar sheet funtime thread: ARCADE! 1 SPOT LEFT!

Poll

next ADVENTURE

business
4 (40%)
motorspots
1 (10%)
feudal japan
2 (20%)
legions of hell
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: [HELP] jairo's avatar sheet funtime thread: ARCADE! 1 SPOT LEFT!  (Read 136016 times)

you have no avatar though
Yeah that’s the thing. I’ve been trying to download avatars. But they wont work? So does that mean I can’t be professor?

holy stuff blockland forums just went down for like 30 seconds

did you guys see that
im the best tech support on the planet i fixed it in 30 seconds

you have no avatar though

Yeah that’s the thing. I’ve been trying to download avatars. But they wont work? So does that mean I can’t be professor?
If you download this one, open it up in an image program and resize it to 74x74.

also why isnt rotondo janitor he's always the one who cleans up the forums when it gets spammed, that's why he has a gmail for blockland spam reporting.

also why isnt rotondo janitor he's always the one who cleans up the forums when it gets spammed, that's why he has a gmail for blockland spam reporting.
I laughed at this then realized that you're right.
I second this motion.

Meteorology please. You need someone to tell you when the tornadoes are coming.

If you download this one, open it up in an image program and resize it to 74x74.
Can you name a Image Program? I hate Macs.

I'm also ashamed there isn't any ceramics.
iirc if you just use [img width tags and resize it to a certain size it'll work. Just drag/drop onto desktop or right click and save to
But if all else fails, try using Paintbrush or image resizing websites.

You can use http://picresize.com/ to resize the pic pretty easily, it works for macs.

You can do it using the image resize function under the Edit dropdown using Preview

Ok, downloading picture, save that professor spot for me.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 10:16:06 PM by Regirock »

Well, I choose that file, clicked ‘Update Profile’ and it did nothing. Do I have to click the ‘I will upload my own Picture’ button?
Yes

I did it, I’ve saved humanity.

Now sign me up for that Capitol Restructuring