Author Topic: My school blocked the BLF  (Read 2364 times)

Just tried to access the BLF on my iPad and a lovely little blocker appeared, i guess they didn't like me reading about Fallout 4 and CIA music videos during study hall.

Would that work for getting around it?

how are you here
PC and my phone

Yes.
I guess I should look up how to establish a proxie on an iPad later then.

Not that I would know because back then wifi didn't exist but if I had the choice today I'd just use 3g. Can't trust the school through wifi they monitor your stuff.

Not that I would know because back then wifi didn't exist but if I had the choice today I'd just use 3g. Can't trust the school through wifi they monitor your stuff.
They blocked mine because I accidentely left my youknowwhat open.
I cried, laughed and kekked at the same time

you're so out of the times.

today i would use 4g lte AND hotspot it if i can get away with using my macbook air without it getting stolen (hint: no)

I use a VPN at school all the time if I really need to use it (most likely my phone)

Computers get blocked too so I use a chrome extension.

your school may have proxies blocked tho

Does your school use lightspeed? It conveniently has an admin panel accessible from virtually anywhere on the domain if you just have the administrator user and pass. To get that, try breaking into the domain controller. I got into mine via the insecure tftp boot they have set up for imaging. They had an administrative account stored in the config files that you can use to log into the samba share and then obtain SYSTEM/SAM which has the local admin account password hash in it. And from there you can probably remotely log into the DC and grab ntds.dit assuming your school uses active directory, then just get the user and pass and unrestrict yourself on the wifi.

Does your school use lightspeed? It conveniently has an admin panel accessible from virtually anywhere on the domain if you just have the administrator user and pass. To get that, try breaking into the domain controller. I got into mine via the insecure tftp boot they have set up for imaging. They had an administrative account stored in the config files that you can use to log into the samba share and then obtain SYSTEM/SAM which has the local admin account password hash in it. And from there you can probably remotely log into the DC and grab ntds.dit assuming your school uses active directory, then just get the user and pass and unrestrict yourself on the wifi.
holy stuff