Author Topic: CAM41: Continuously playing "You are an idiot, Ahaha ha!" Sound.  (Read 4778 times)

I joined Nobody Nose's colonization WIP and asked if I could build a colonial house. So I did.
I met cam, Who I saw before on Fart garfunkel's Airport RP and other versions of Fart's server.

So I begin to build, and a bit later nobody nose asks us to test out a command. /boombox.
I new this would be trouble. I honestly don't like the /stereo and /boombox commands. People mess with them a lot and you don't know who did it. Suddenly, Cam put on the "You are an idiot, Hahaha ha!" sound. God I hated that. I asked cam to turn it off several times, and got agitated very quickly.
What can I say, that song is seriously annoying... Anyway, I finally got him to turn it off after 20-15 minutes.

The point is, Seriously, people who use /boombox and /stereo, Don't download stupid songs, You will regret them instantly.

http://imgur.com/a/cVfMg

For everyone who is super curious to see what this you are an idiot sound is, here it is on a youtube video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48rz8udZBmQ

Warning: The "You are an idiot sound" Comes from a sight called, You are an idiot. It would play that flash over and over again. The reason this is a warning is because people have said that there is a lot of trojan viruses on the site.

Why not just turn off Play Music?

How dare he like a song I don't like!!!

just turn off your volume are you serious

just turn off your volume are you serious

I had my own thing going on, I didn't want to.
"Just turn your volume off" Trying to find the white knight solution hm?

I had my own music playing with a bl client, I didn't want to turn off play music. So please stop trying that white knight solution.

maybe it was a sign
Is that helping?
            Or is it seriously a joke most of us don't really wanna have to fill this post with.

Its not a white knight situation btw. White knights protect  "cam sluts".

Ow my server :I

Its not a white knight situation btw. White knights protect  "cam sluts".

Ow my server :I
I guess.

Ok to let everyone who doesnt know. A white knight is asically a close friend or someone who kisses another persons shoes, by basically defending every single argument against them, even if theres extremely enormous amounts of evidence.

Ok to let everyone who doesnt know. A white knight is asically a close friend or someone who kisses another persons shoes, by basically defending every single argument against them, even if theres extremely enormous amounts of evidence.
We are all well aware of what a white knight is, numbnuts

We are all well aware of what a white knight is, numbnuts

admiral numbnuts*