Author Topic: CAM41: Continuously playing "You are an idiot, Ahaha ha!" Sound.  (Read 4733 times)

We are all well aware of what a white knight is, numbnuts

Not everyone actually
I just learned.

We are all well aware of what a white knight is, numbnuts

Not everyone.
I just learned.

Not everyone.
I just learned.
Im sorry, I hit delete and double clicked. acidental double post. sorry.

If someone sees cam tell him he was dramad let him have a say

you even left a message for cam saying "you were drama'd on the forums [link]"

you realize that's obnoxious as a kid on roblox saying "i'm reporting you!!!" and just not reporting and moving on

and you couldn't even have the audacity to turn off your volume or turn off "Play Music" in the options

/nosupport

Apparently you didn't read anything I said.

First, I do know that you can turn off the music. I've not been living under a rock for the past years.
As from a post in the first page, "I had my own music playing with a bl client, I didn't want to turn off play music."

Secondly, I left a message for cam because I'm nice. When I was drama'd, I found out because someone told me. Not me finding it myself. I'm trying to be nice and let cam know so he can defend himself and have a say in this.

You honestly didn't think twice when posting and didn't care to read anything to make sure your statements were somewhat right.
Good job.

<Preventing Another Quad-Post>

ON TOPIC: Dcseal, no offence but you shouldn't be dramaing CAM441 (Or CAM441, idk), about music if you could've just moved where you were buiding. Plus, i've seen you as an admin, im preparing for this drama to backfire.

Get the popcorn.

Apparently you didn't read anything I said.

You honestly didn't think twice when posting and didn't care to read anything to make sure your statements were somewhat right.
Good job.

Acting like the forum Douche bag won't earn you supports, and quite frankly this topic isn't needed.

its loving annoying, but not drama worthy.

Good job.
forget you, seriously?

if your going to be a sarcastic little douche and not turn this out with words don't expect to be supported. iirc your known to have a bad attitude coming from your drama. i'd expect you would change, but sadly that has not happened.

you yourself were not thinking clearly when making this drama and did not tell yourself "if this significant enough to make a drama or am i just not handling the situation properly?"

forget you, seriously?

if your going to be a sarcastic little douche

I think everyone has the right to keep building instead of having to move there build. I liked it were it was. Also, did you handle this situation properly? Honestly not, looking at the quote above.

As badspot stated what the drama section was for, How annoying/abusive/tribal some users are.

This fits exactly into annoying. If you're going to go ahead and start swearing and not Handle the situation your self, then well.....

Acting like the forum Douche bag won't earn you supports, and quite frankly this topic isn't needed.

Comparing the two posts from me and mattos, I have a different opinion of who the forum douchebag is.

Dat flame doe.

either turn music off, move, or deal with it because those are the only options you have in this situation