Author Topic: Toontown Rewritten Megathread - Thread Rewritten  (Read 15031 times)

I basically do modeling and stuff. That's all.
Pretty dang cool still. If nothing else, you can say that you're making stuff for the biggest remaining server of Disney's first and best MMO.

aren't those like defeat 350 cogs?
Nah suit parts like buildings mints things like that

someone bump this please
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 03:48:21 PM by HULKHOGANWWFWORLDCHAMPION »

I join a VP run
Instantly someone dc's within the first 10 turns
6/8 of us at end of cog round
skelecog round begins, with all 90 laffs stacked on one side and 60ish laff on the other (<--- I was on this side)
we pull all defensive, lure and attacking one at a time
soon enough, it's just me and this mouse on one side because other went sad
He's using all the sos cards in his arsenal to prevent the cogs from hitting us as I try to lure as we desperately toonup, running out of it
He dies in one swoop from a level 9, I scream "NOT YET"
a level 12 barely finishes with a -20 laff, I have 6 laff as the other side finishes and comes to save me.
I proclaim "I will beat this VP, for all of them!"
Soon enough:
"Your internet connection to the servers was unexpectedly broken."

Ayy anyone want to do some VPs or buildings or some stuff like that? I'm 55 laff and in the brrrgh doing the gag training task right now

Instantly someone dc's within the first 10 turns

I haven’t played in such a long time, but what does it mean when someone dc’s?

Just signed up.
Toon Name: Skadoodle (still can't believe they accepted that and not Schrodinger)
Species: Cat
Color: Light Blue
I will usually play on the most populated district so if you see me just tell me you're from the blf.

I haven’t played in such a long time, but what does it mean when someone dc’s?

disconnects

Should I play this, Toontown Infinite, or both?

TTR. TTI is nice but if you are a first time player and want the complete experience play TTR. TTI has too many features and can take away from the experience imo.
EDIT: TTI is geared to more experienced players with a high difficulty curve. If you have not played TT in a long time stick with TTR.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 01:49:25 PM by News »

I have 36 laff, lvl 3 sound, lvl 4 throw and squirt, and lvl 1 lure almost. Anyone want to meet up?

« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 01:01:31 AM by rggbnnnnn »

If you guys didn't know yet, Doodles are out!