Author Topic: JazZ/Yola - Trolling/Connection Spam on Randomizer DM  (Read 2122 times)

JazZ/Yola was on this server for a while before this spam took place, and he was making it an obligation to troll/fame a few other people present.  I don't have screenshots of those moments, sorry, but he left and returned 5 minutes later with this spam.

Here's are a couple of his ID's I've found (he mentioned he has had over 20 alts, so there are probably other's I am not aware of):

JazZ    44611    2015-12-18 14:39:34
JazZi    45254    2014-03-27 03:00:00

If you found the name familiar, JazZ/Yola is the genius behind this drama Badspot did.  As Badspot himself is saying in this thread, he's a known problem user and you might want to ban him or take note of his presence on the game. 

Looks like we posted around the same time, lol.

Here's the rest of the IDs: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=289939.0

OH ITS THIS loving GUY

yea jazZ/yola has long been a scourge to this game/forum, BOS.

I've probably spammed servers with join/leave messages the same amount lately because my downloads freeze so often now. Pity you don't have screenshots of the actual trolling.

I've probably spammed servers with join/leave messages the same amount lately because my downloads freeze so often now. Pity you don't have screenshots of the actual trolling.
this happens to you too?

i was afraid that i was freezing servers when i froze on my client, almost like the initial join, where it sends the addon information and freezes the server for a moment

some servers i cant join no matter how many times i try

Looks like we posted around the same time, lol.

Here's the rest of the IDs: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=289939.0
I posted 25 or so seconds before you.  Sorry, I'm the one taking the cake here.  Seriously though, thanks for the extra keys!  I noticed he had several others after re-reading drama dossier but that was AFTER I posted this.

Yeah, sorry!  I went back as far as I could in the chat.  Logs only go so far back, I guess.