Poll

Create an "interstellar pack" which would include alien planets/stars/objects? (ENDED)

Yes, and make it as fantasy-like as possible.
2 (22.2%)
Yes, but keep it realistic-like.
1 (11.1%)
Yes, and make it somewhere in-between the two above.
6 (66.7%)
No.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: [Sky] Solar System Planets v2.0  (Read 7370 times)

After Cordax released his awesome space pack, a lot of people were requesting similar skyboxes orbiting other planets in our solar system. Aside from Saturn which you can get in his space pack, I'm going to be releasing every other planet skybox. The sun is intentionally removed from most of the skyboxes so you can have your own custom sunflares.

Credit to [L] and Cordax/8hbc

Sky_Mars | Low Orbit

Sky_Venus | Medium Orbit

Sky_Mercury | High Orbit

Sky_Jupiter | Features Sun and Rings

Sky_Titan | Includes Saturn and Moons

Sky_Urstar fish | Features Cordelia

Sky_Neptune | Includes Nereid

« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 07:28:29 PM by {L} »

Can I ask how you get/make these sky boxes? Since it feels like you have a plain space one that you are editing the planets over. 

Can I ask how you get/make these sky boxes? Since it feels like you have a plain space one that you are editing the planets over.  
Captured in Space Engine like in the following picture. Requires a lot of fiddling about however.

Titan has been added, Neptune and Yourstar fish are coming. I'll probably created another space pack focusing on interstellar skyboxes as well, which would feature more fantasy-like planets.

Could you post ingame screenshots? So that the images aren't stretched

Could you post ingame screenshots? So that the images aren't stretched
These were all taken ingame, they are stretched because I increased the FOV to capture all the details. They're the correct size in actuality.

these skyboxes are out of this world

sry

I invite you to take the keys to my future house and bang my future wife, should I ever get either.

I love space and everything what related to it. Great work...

I love space and everything what related to it. Great work...
Aww, I love you too!