2015/12/23 - Blockland r1984

Author Topic: 2015/12/23 - Blockland r1984  (Read 142593 times)

I think it's been stated enough times that console logs don't help in the slightest in regards to the runtime errors.
Just need to make sure he's updated

Badspot

• Administrator
I think it's been stated enough times that console logs don't help in the slightest in regards to the runtime errors.

A console log with trace running would be helpful.

Uninstalling Visual Studio seemed to fix this for me previously, I'll reinstall it and see if the game doesn't crash anymore.

I hope it's finally fixed.

IMO there should be some stickied topic on the development board explicitly explaining to people that there has ways to duplicate problems, you have to have some proof of a problem, and maybe explaining to some less-software-oriented users how to do some of these things like tracing a console log.

it never finishes writing the file for me

edit: uninstalling and re-installing doesnt fix it either
oh stuff

try just deleting the cache instead

you might want to lock the old thread

There she is!

Goodbye Visual Studio, you won't really be missed.

No getPixelColor fix :(

23 players on giftbuild dedicated, runtime error

« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 01:59:59 PM by MrLoL² »

I somehow ran across a bug allowing me to plant bricks with the rainbow FX paint can color lol.

They spawn as unrendered bricks yet rendering is on and you can't get this color anywhere from the default colorset. I can only see the bricks when I select them with the dupe wand.

That purple is only from the rainbow fx paintcan.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 05:41:42 PM by Lord Tony® »

Yep, I still have the runtime error problem too.

Also, is the weird surround sound bug possible to fix? It is the bug where the music brick sound comes from the opposite direction of where the music brick is when you are to the North or South of the music brick.

I somehow ran across a bug allowing me to plant bricks with the rainbow FX paint can color lol.

They spawn as unrendered bricks yet rendering is on and you can't get this color anywhere from the default colorset. I can only see the bricks when I select them with the dupe wand.

[img ]https://i.imgur.com/KT7dInc.jpg[/img]

[img ]https://i.imgur.com/cqYBNjm.jpg[/img]

That purple is only from the rainbow fx paintcan.
this is actually a glitch with the duplicator. it's pretty neat, I figured out how to trigger it each time