The animation and stop motion mega thread

Author Topic: The animation and stop motion mega thread  (Read 45930 times)

something screwed with the colors and quality when making it a gif and i don't know what
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 05:29:10 PM by ßlöükfáce »

something screwed with the colors and quality when making it a gif and i don't know what
GIFs can only use indexed color mode. That means they have a limited amount of colors that can be used. Redesign your thing to be less gradient-y and maybe it'll stop being so dithered?

GIFs can only use indexed color mode. That means they have a limited amount of colors that can be used. Redesign your thing to be less gradient-y and maybe it'll stop being so dithered?
every format has a limited amount of colors, gif is just particularly limited. 256 colors, to be specific
there isn't a whole lot of movement going on, so I'd just use a single frame png instead

i see
the gif i'm talking about is specifically the gif i posted here in the topic, only the character is a gif for the thing i'm doing this for, the background is separate

So, i began messing around with Stykz on my mac, This is what i made!

So, i began messing around with Stykz on my mac, This is what i made!

Pretty good, might want to work on the ball physics a bit more!

Pretty good, might want to work on the ball physics a bit more!
mmkay, thanks for your opinion.

glok

edit:

finished glok
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 03:49:47 PM by Shizza04 »

i decided to get back into pivot
edit: gun animations aren't that hard after-all
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 01:53:12 AM by Shizza04 »

Dr.beta is all grown up

now he's General Surgeon Beta v(⌒o⌒)v

even MORE gun animations?

cool...

that recoil tho, you are exaggerating at it. unless the person holding it doesnt have much gun experience