Author Topic: Kahnu - Episode 2; sperg edition part 5 of 10 [IMG HEAVY]  (Read 5242 times)

thats not helping either of you but it does make you look slightly worse imo, thinking that everyone is on your side and your completely in the right here is what i mean

Racism solves all of our problems!

Having the ign 'Buddha' is a bit ironic imo because you're probably one of the most emotionally unbalanced people I've met. I get that Akio is trying to push your buttons but your responses to his taunts are really disproportionate.

Having the ign 'Buddha' is a bit ironic imo because you're probably one of the most emotionally unbalanced people I've met. I get that Akio is trying to push your buttons but your responses to his taunts are really disproportionate.

yeah we were both wrong we settled this in PM already

thats not helping either of you but it does make you look slightly worse imo, thinking that everyone is on your side and your completely in the right here is what i mean

i didnt make this

That's good, but I don't think it's going to prevent you from exploding at the next person who taunts you. You've got some serious introspection to do.

That's good, but I don't think it's going to prevent you from exploding at the next person who taunts you. You've got some serious introspection to do.

ugh ewwwww

"we were both in the wrong"

If I were in akio's shoes I'd do anything to avoid you so I guess he was in the wrong for even talking to you

so whats new
kahnu is just some kid who has a grudge with akio for some stuffty reason who also gets triggered over getting made fun of, some common internet stuff that he also does. basically he's that guy who is an starfish to others and people treat him like an starfish and he's like "whyyyy"

/support

Buddha do me a favor. Next time you see your mother ask her if she regrets not getting an abortion

You have proven time and time again you lack the skills needed to interact with other humans. I only assume this is because you had a lack of oxygen at birth or maybe you are just one of the unlucky cases of social recluse. Either way ask her that and get back to me

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 07:29:16 PM by Badspot »

i like that guys comics but he was way too biased when making that one cause thats not what happened at all

Buddha do me a favor. Next time you see your mother ask her if she regrets not getting an abortion

You have proven time and time again you lack the skills needed to interact with other humans. I only assume this is because you had a lack of oxygen at birth or maybe you are just one of the unlucky cases of social recluse. Either way ask her that and get back to me

WOW

nick what the forget is all this

WOW

nick what the forget is all this
his greatest accomplishment in life

his greatest accomplishment in life

i like that this all happens but nobody bats an eye on how much nick sperges at me and tells me that i should've been aborted and how i should abort myself

isnt that like telling me to kill myself

no?

NAAAH nobody cares nah