Kahnu - Episode 2; sperg edition part 5 of 10 [IMG HEAVY]

Author Topic: Kahnu - Episode 2; sperg edition part 5 of 10 [IMG HEAVY]  (Read 5239 times)

i like that this all happens but nobody bats an eye on how much nick sperges at me and tells me that i should've been aborted and how i should abort myself

isnt that like telling me to kill myself

no?

NAAAH nobody cares nah

let me just bring this up again

What? You are aware you can't abort a person right?

What? You are aware you can't abort a person right?

''ask your mother to abort you''

i mean you said it yourself

"And so as the last Nickpb who did not flee for safer lands lay dying, the priests who were still among the living warned the invaders of the ancient prophecy. It is said that one day the homeland will run red with the blood its people and there shall be great misery upon the land. However, the spirits of those damned to the eternal hellfire of banland shall ride forth again and strike down all who have lain a hand on the chosen people, and that every Nickpb banished to the corners of the Earth will return and retake the promised home."

is 3 days too long

its enough for him to make an alt

my god what a monster lol

i remember reading somewhere that buying a key to get around a temp ban is bannable
was that just a fever dream or something

i remember reading somewhere that buying a key to get around a temp ban is bannable
Pretty sure I've done it multiple times. It's been a while since I was legitimately banned though so I dunno.

Pretty sure I've done it multiple times. It's been a while since I was legitimately banned though so I dunno.
don't jinx yourself

people do it because their adhd is too crazy to take not posting on the forum for more than a day.

it should be bannable but i guess it serves as an idiots tax