Poll

Do you think the map should have two buildings or three?

Keep 3 buildings
Remove 1 and have 2 buildings
I don't know

Author Topic: Skyscraper [NEW POLL]  (Read 5175 times)

I've been thinking about getting rid of the third skyscraper and just keeping the main building and second building. Since the map already has over 150k bricks, as well as being a fairly large map even without the third building being finished, I've decided to ask you guys: Do you think I should continue working on the third building, or remove it and keep the two finished ones? tbh the only reason i made three is to lessen the 9/11 references and jokes
edit: king of page 2 and i will be updating the op with some new stuff, including the new normals spawn and boss spawn.

I like this map a lot in general, but I think the signs on the outsides of the buildings just look plain silly.

I like this map a lot in general, but I think the signs on the outsides of the buildings just look plain silly.

lmao yes they look like they were painted by a 4 year old, you can get some really nice fonts with the print plate pack

I think the signs on the outsides of the buildings just look plain silly.
lmao yes they look like they were painted by a 4 year old, you can get some really nice fonts with the print plate pack
Would it be better if I just got rid of them, or could someone link me the print plate pack that siren is talking about? Also, would they be used on the server if I decided to make the signs with those prints? In my opinion the signs look fine, but I guess I'm biased towards myself naturally.

edit: now that I think about it, some of the signs I made with normal bricks on the second and third buildings do look pretty ugly. I probably will redo those but I'm going to leave the rest as is until I think of something better
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 05:17:05 PM by Brikichu »

I'd be willing to add a print pack to the server for this.