Author Topic: I'd like to say, I'm sorry. I mean it.  (Read 9053 times)

Im going to quote that in every apology thread from now on. Because they all the same and those people all thw same.
Yes because everyone who apologizes is exactly the same, and have the exact same motives 

i don't know if i could ever forgive you.. after what you have done..

it's alright brude, just don't post a diaper special interest video and you'll be fine

Yes because everyone who apologizes is exactly the same, and have the exact same motives 

You think he can't lie or change back quickly? Just because he said he was sorry doesn't mean jack stuff. We have to see it happen

You think he can't lie or change back quickly? Just because he said he was sorry doesn't mean jack stuff. We have to see it happen
Well yea but you shouldn't assume the worst and say "forget your apology you'll never change" like Bisjac did

An apology is a promise to never repeat the action.
People are not obligated to believe an apology. And you have no right to complain if we dont accept it. We have more right to not accept an apology then you have to make one.

So forget you and your feelings. I owe you nothing.

An apology is a promise to never repeat the action.
People are not obligated to believe an apology. And you have no right to complain if we dont accept it. We have more right to not accept an apology then you have to make one.

So forget you and your feelings. I owe you nothing.
calm
the
forget
down

Dismissive post
How is that dismissive at all
you were all riled up because he made an apology and is acting better, and you say "forget your feelings, we owe you nothing." He doesn't expect you to owe him anything, just to not assume the worst for him. And sure he does have a right to complain, but he isn't. Then he said to calm down and you called it dismissive. It's not like he was saying that no one cares, he was saying to calm the forget down
So just deal with it and for once in your life notice change.

you were all riled up because he made an apology and is acting better, and you say "forget your feelings, we owe you nothing." He doesn't expect you to owe him anything, just to not assume the worst for him. And sure he does have a right to complain, but he isn't. Then he said to calm down and you called it dismissive. It's not like he was saying that no one cares, he was saying to calm the forget down
So just deal with it and for once in your life notice change.
Dismissive post

You clowns dont even know what that dismissive rule means. If you post some stuffty 1 liner in disagreement, its dismissive.
If you post your thoughts or reasoning, or other content, its not. This applied to nit caring as well. Saying the words is not what is banable, you are allowed to not care.

guys you're taking the bait lol