i love maxwell

Author Topic: i love maxwell  (Read 2115 times)

He's a meme loving forget

I knew maxwell back in 2011
I was his friend for a while
but he left me
he just
left

scotland is not a real country
"you're just an english man in a dress"

but he left me
he just
left
it was not meant to be

i have some cigarette in my friends list named "maxwell" who plays this game but apparently is not the real maxwell

so all this time ive been receiving the counterfeit maxwell experience forget me

i have some cigarette in my friends list named "maxwell" who plays this game but apparently is not the real maxwell

so all this time ive been receiving the counterfeit maxwell experience forget me
The real maxwell has ID 1588. Idk his forum account but I know his avatar is a rendering of his ingame avatar with its head moving.

his avatar is a rendering of his ingame avatar with its head moving.
thats demian

The Maxwell you're talking about (the one that made the cool social media app) rolled as something like DocMaxwell. Can't remember.

maxwell killed my family and i hate his weeb guts

thats demian

The Maxwell you're talking about (the one that made the cool social media app) rolled as something like DocMaxwell. Can't remember.
Maxwell still has 1588 and the same avatar face as Demian. I always mix the two up because of that.

maxwell seems to like yukari akiyama so i'd say he has decent taste in anime girls

maxwell seems to like yukari akiyama so i'd say he has decent taste in anime girls
my fav anime girl is trixie tang

I knew the first Maxwell before this Maxwell so I was confused when I discovered there were two of them.

but he left me
he just
left
you were one of my first blockland friends when I first got the game in mid 2010, the last I recall playing and seeing you was 2011
then I sort of just played other games with another friend

sry