0 (0%)
Sidney Radclyffe
1 (9.1%)
The Kid
5 (45.5%)
Xexal
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: ROOTY SHOOTY: 𝐙𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐒 [we return and hopefully on a stable schedule]  (Read 90192 times)

Nice.

The new graveyard sign is...
"alerting"... to say the least...

Character name: Orion
Overlay color: Gold
Backstory: When Heaven got multiple angel guardian reports on a demon invasion on earth, Heaven was, uneasy to say the least... To be sure, they sent in one of their most trusted angels to scout for half a year and then return to heaven. The angel's name ? Orion... His opinion of humans is... "Negative" to say the least. He and xexal met a couple of times and became friends, if you're meaning of friend is to stab the everliving stuff out of each other... He can use his wings to fly (For 50 meters per 5 seconds.) He can throw his holy spear and return it to his hand (Like a boomerang) and his holy sword is... just a sword...

Orion huh? Lol, i've always liked that name, but i've got a different orion on my mind.

Orion huh? Lol, i've always liked that name, but i've got a different orion on my mind.
You mean the one from brawlhalla ?

Tyreese's Afro is larger in the photo. Who has he killed?

king c. is conan the barbarian

amazing

The three helmet forgeters remain helmet forgeters.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=233389.0
i pray this shan't die the same way thief unit did.
i'm keeping to updating every weekend pretty regularly. stop getting on my ass.

i'm keeping to updating every weekend pretty regularly. stop getting on my ass.
no i mean by you suddenly closing it because of too much work or something not the updates

no i mean by you suddenly closing it because of too much work or something not the updates
ok but also

you can see why this could get on my nerves.

probably not an excuse to act stupid

character submissions are closed.
Orion and Jordan have been nerfed, Orion can't fly and Jordan can only predict the 7th attack.