Author Topic: Nickpb, child enthusiast/Child Predator, overall useless piece of stuff  (Read 210039 times)

khannuuu has posted 127 times in this topic.
at the time of writing this, he has 422 posts.

that means 8.5 of the pages in this topic is nothing but him posting, and by deduction: stuffposting (at the very least). and 30.1% of his posts are officially stuffposting.

that means 8.5 of the pages in this topic is nothing but him posting, and by deduction: stuffposting (at the very least). and 30.1% of his posts are officially stuffposting.

every post in this thread is NOT me stuffposting

jubel has posted at least once in this thread but has a 99% chance of making it rain tonight ;););)

jubel tat percentage just went up a tad

what is this even supposed to mean?

my posts aren't stuffposting. destroyers aren't.
are you claiming mcjobs stuffposts are not stuffposts?

what the forget are you talking about. of course every post in this thread isnt you stuffposting because we're not you stuffposting.

jubel has posted at least once in this thread but has a 99% chance of making it rain tonight ;););)

jubel tat percentage just went up a tad
by about half a percentage point. negligible

what is this even supposed to mean?

my posts aren't stuffposting. destroyers aren't.
are you claiming mcjobs stuffposts are not stuffposts?

what the forget are you talking about. of course every post in this thread isnt you stuffposting because we're not you stuffposting.
by about half a percentage point. negligible
99.5% chance of making it rain tonight ;););)

But yes this thread is at least half stuff posting and derailing, if there ever was a time for badspot to lock a drama thread this would be it

im saying that every single post I'VE made on this thread, are not stuffposts. most are some of my valid opinions that had something to do with the topic of this drama

For forgets sake just stop posting on this drama. It doesn't need anything more said.

But yes this thread is at least half stuff posting and derailing, if there ever was a time for badspot to lock a drama thread this would be it

yeah there's nothing else to talk about, this has all been derailed since page 67

yeah there's nothing else to talk about, this has all been derailed since page 67

partly thanks to you

because you and the handicap brigade were stuffposting to claim page 70

the handicap brigade
this made me laugh harder than it should have

this made me laugh harder than it should have

I hope you realize that you're part of it