Author Topic: Nickpb, child enthusiast/Child Predator, overall useless piece of stuff  (Read 210047 times)

I guess for stuffposting but not for the "I'm leaving" part.

I still don't understand
I posted a handicapped post and Baddy did was he was born to do.

Squash a handicap.

Squash a handicap.
ha ha you're jobless!

Squash a handicap.
haha nerd

Im sorry for bumping this but i really wonder how nick's girlfriend felt about this.

Im sorry for bumping this but i really wonder how nick's girlfriend felt about this.
Dude, it was one loving hour.

I'm sure his hand will be perfectly fine with it.

I'm sure his hand will be perfectly fine with it.
rekt.

anyways I smell a 100 page drama topic.

rekt.

I think it's just case closed until further notice atm

rekt.

I won't get there at this rate.

It fell under the "I'm leaving" rule
I guess some idiot misinterpreted it. Badspot doesn't use the time to read the context around a message most of the time.
Considering that Badspot explicitly said context is more important than the words themselves:

Everyone please note: The problem here is negative attention seeking, not saying the magic words "I don't care".  Context is more important than the exact words. 
I'm certain you're talking out of your ass here.

This is one heck of a drama.

Considering that Badspot explicitly said context is more important than the words themselves:
I'm certain you're talking out of your ass here.
I think it was more of a Stop stuffposting in this thread because that's all you've done sorta ban

holy stuff

even if kahnuu didnt post at all in this thread, his still most posted in board would be drama