Author Topic: Nickpb, child enthusiast/Child Predator, overall useless piece of stuff  (Read 210019 times)

I kinda missed out much on this drama knew about it but how did you know if he was a child enthusiast

No edit becuz drama I looked at op this did seem suspicious but how dod you know it was him unless bubbagum said it or whatever that persons name was

i recall ravencroft being in on a joke about someone dying, so i would take anything he says with a grain of salt lol
You must be thinking of someone else.

But nah I was just joking, he was on steam an hour ago. Probably avoiding further drama.

Probably avoiding further drama.
yeah, we all know how much nickpb hates drama

yeah, we all know how much nickpb hates drama
Well he probably knew he was forgeted as soon as kick posted that new photo of him and bailed on the topic.

Road to 100 pages of drama les go

so is everything over

what's the final verdict

Well he probably knew he was forgeted as soon as kick posted that new photo of him and bailed on the topic.
It's funny, because normally he is like this;
True but unlike you I tend to not give a stuff what I post here and will call out anyone. This has made a large majority of the current forums dislike me. Again I couldn't care less...

nicks on vacation guys

nicks on vacation guys
On vacation to Mexico, where the age of consent is 12.

Guilty

the blf is guilty

i think nick shouldnt be stuffted on and called a child enthusiast for sharing nudes consentually with other people, forget, bubbagum gave a pic of her in underwear
in no way is that research, you see huge loving cutouts of women modeling off panties all the damn time, i think the blf is guilty for thinking with their richards and trying to protect 2 people that dont need protection and consentually did what they did, legality is a different issue but morally i think this should of been kept private

On vacation to Mexico, where the age of consent is 12.
No, Japan, it's easier to reach + AoC iirc is 13