Nickpb, child enthusiast/Child Predator, overall useless piece of stuff

Author Topic: Nickpb, child enthusiast/Child Predator, overall useless piece of stuff  (Read 209950 times)

1. ew
2. ask for nudes of nickpb instead
Probably wont get any after this  :panda:

REKT
She's trying way to hard to bait lmao
Even though she got a reply out of me, but that really doesn't matter.

Kickflow took advantage of an unstable 15 year old girl as a cheap shot at Nickpb.
Still waiting on that convenient 2nd account chat where she recants her claim of being 19 years old.

You know, the only evidence that matters here and would prove Nickpb knew.
Even if finally posted it I would not believe it at this point.

Moral of the story is Kickflow, Kahnuu, Bear_Tracks, and Jeetlor are scumbags who've tried to twist this to fit their agenda against Nickpb.

He's cut off all social contact through Internet remember?
That's a hoot and I find that hard to believe. He is a twitter junkie and I doubt he would shut that down. He keeps contact with people through steam as well.

REKT

here comes the part where everyone posts screenshots of tills insulting people because that's all tills is good at

Kickflow took advantage of an unstable 15 year old girl as a cheap shot at Nickpb.
Still waiting on that convenient 2nd account chat where she recants her claim of being 19 years old.

Moral of the story is Kickflow, Kahnuu, Bear_Tracks, and Jeetlor are scumbags who've tried to twist this to fit their agenda against Nickpb.

I completely agree with you except I know for a fact Tills is who she now says she is.

She will mostly believe that every lie of bullstuff she said so that might not work out.
Well I don't believe that she is tell the truth of happened with Ox until more prof happens and what age is she telling to other guys.

That's a hoot and I find that hard to believe. He is a twitter junkie and I doubt he would shut that down. He keeps contact with people through steam as well.
stuff nvm then
I know next to nothing about him, so I'll lower my discussion about him.

Her age and his reasoning matters little. She shows some congnitive ability so she knew there was risk with her actions. Her choice of association and what she does with images of herself is entirely on her. Nick is at fault for reciprocating. Cheap shot at nick? You can't defend that position, that is simply accusatory and you can provide no substantional evidence for it. Regardless of his motives, he has presented evidence that paints tills and nick poorly in the limelight.

Scumbags who've made it apparent that nick had treaded into dangerous territory and wanted to bring it to the attention of others. Also that tills is missing several marbles. If Nick and tills feels shame for their actions, they should. They've done wrong.

It's just kind of surprising that Tills is doing this. She's always liked to mess with people, but nothing worth a drama.
As for Nick I can't blame him if he didn't know that she was actually 15, but he still lied and I'm pretty pissed about that.

Her age and his reasoning matters little. She shows some congnitive ability so she knew there was risk with her actions. Her choice of association and what she does with images of herself is entirely on her. Nick is at fault for reciprocating. Cheap shot at nick? You can't defend that position, that is simply accusatory and you can provide no substantional evidence for it. Regardless of his motives, he has presented evidence that paints tills and nick poorly in the limelight.

Scumbags who've made it apparent that nick had treaded into dangerous territory and wanted to bring it to the attention of others. Also that tills is missing several marbles. If Nick and tills feels shame for their actions, they should. They've done wrong.
Wrong.

There is no evidence to suggest the order of picture sent. You can't determine who 'reciprocated'. 19 year olds aren't "dangerous territory". As I have stated, the fact of the matter is there's been no proof posted showing nick knew she was a minor. To me, he's entirely in the clear.

We all know you hate Nick and are mentally deranged yourself. You're a proven liar, ask your best friend. He confirmed it to me yesterday about what you did in teamviewer. You need some facts if you want me to take any argument you put forth here seriously.

Wrong.

There is no evidence to suggest the order of picture sent. You can't determine who 'reciprocated'. 19 year olds aren't "dangerous territory". As I have stated, the fact of the matter is there's been no proof posted showing nick knew she was a minor. To me, he's entirely in the clear.

We all know you hate Nick and are mentally deranged yourself. You're a proven liar, ask your best friend. He confirmed it to me yesterday about what you did in teamviewer. You need some facts if you want me to take any argument you put forth here seriously.
If nick is innocent as you claim him to be, have him get on and defend himself. After all, a man with nothing to hide should be able to do that at least. If he is shying away from this topic, might be a reason for that.

I have substantial reason for disliking nick. It makes me smile at how much you think you know about that topic, though i'll leave it alone. Wouldn't want to bruise your ego. As for me being deranged, well honey; you've got at least as many bolts loose as I do.

If nick is innocent as you claim him to be, have him get on and defend himself. After all, a man with nothing to hide should be able to do that at least. If he is shying away from this topic, might be a reason for that.