Author Topic: Nickpb, child enthusiast/Child Predator, overall useless piece of stuff  (Read 209955 times)

A friend of Nick told me (and a couple others) that Nick won't be posting in "that thread"(this thread) anymore, not due to holiday/vacation.

I love you raven :)

I am a friend of Nick and you are as misinformed as you have been throughout this whole thread. Don't make a loving drama that could potentially ruin somebody's life when you don't even have all of the loving facts straight you bellend.

Because she's loving 15 she has no loving clue

I don't think you can claim to be hyperloveual and have no clue as to what that is. That, or it's extremely unlikely.

Nick does not need to prove his innocence. The burden of proof is on kickflow and company. You are just enjoying this drama train ride to the fullest extent because of your deep rooted and unfounded hate against Nick.

I'd love to get into some ego bruising if you wana. I got a lot of stuff to say about you and why nobody should ever trust you with any kind of files, position of authority, or passwords. Lots of stuff to post here for, it might be entertaining for us actually. You are just a step above kickflow here to me at this point.
Feel free to drama me sugar tits, i'm sure it'll rile my feathers

^I call lies

how does she claim to be hyperloveual and then not know what loveting is
there is a lot of discombobulation with her and she herself can't seem to get her story straight. How is anyone expected to believe a word of hers with such stance changes.

A friend of Nick told me (and a couple others) that Nick won't be posting in "that thread"(this thread) anymore, not due to holiday/vacation.

I love you raven :)

Nick never was good at defending himself. Words and sentences are his sworn enemy.
Be careful not to use a word with more than three syalbles around him, he'll become confused and enraged.

I don't think you can claim to be hyperloveual and have no clue as to what that is. That, or it's extremely unlikely.

A blocklander probably called her it and it stuck.

Feel free to drama me sugar tits, i'm sure it'll rile my feathers
Oh man the make up love must be wild

I am a friend of Nick and you are as misinformed as you have been throughout this whole thread. Don't make a loving drama that could potentially ruin somebody's life when you don't even have all of the loving facts straight you bellend.
What am I misinformed about, exactly?

why do people think nick is a villian even IF he did send nudes? sure it's not exactly appropriate but god loving damn he's not satan.

the only thing this thread has done is form terrible mob mentalities.

A blocklander probably called her it and it stuck.

That could be possible, but I still stand by my point. Even if someone told/called her that, why she would go around saying that she's hyperloveual would be kinda stupid.

That could be possible, but I still stand by my point. Even if someone told/called her that, why she would go around saying that she's hyperloveual? That would be kinda stupid.

noedit

Oh man the make up love must be wild
You wouldn't beleive the places he asks me to bite him
it's more vulgar than a furry orgy

lovey :^)

there is a lot of discombobulation with her and she herself can't seem to get her story straight. How is anyone expected to believe a word of hers with such stance changes.
Did you mean: compulsive liar

Oh. ;)