Nickpb, child enthusiast/Child Predator, overall useless piece of stuff

Author Topic: Nickpb, child enthusiast/Child Predator, overall useless piece of stuff  (Read 209639 times)

Sockpuppetry (acting like two different people) is bannable as well but he's not doing that either considering that he clearly identified himself.
someone on another site did that once. he pretty much used two accounts to replay something that happened between him and his ex

pretty much what happened is that they met up with each other on a snowy day, girl was outside the guy's house. then they told each other that they loved the other, then they had secks or something
then they broke up horribly, forgot exactly how

then he dun goofed with his charade and posted a message using the wrong account and he was found out, and he left after a few episodes of flaming and almost being banned

someone on another site did that once. he pretty much used two accounts to replay something that happened between him and his ex

pretty much what happened is that they met up with each other on a snowy day, girl was outside the guy's house. then they told each other that they loved the other, then they had secks or something
then they broke up horribly, forgot exactly how

then he dun goofed with his charade and posted a message using the wrong account and he was found out, and he left after a few episodes of flaming and almost being banned

GhostStar was banned for it here (he's Starkiller now), but I don't think it was permanent in that specific situation.

So nobody actually wants my richard pics? :/

So nobody actually wants my richard pics? :/
mayb

mayb
pm me bb

mayb

mayb
pm me bb
Lol, idk how, badspot gave me some pm ban long ago. Steam acc?

GhostStar was banned for it here (he's Starkiller now), but I don't think it was permanent in that specific situation.
The closest thing I can think of to GhostStar doing that is this thread. The alt was banned, but he wasn't. His permanent ban was in real life pictures regarding my 14.99 year old face.

Man, I didn't know this thread evolved into a forgetin richard pic smuggling operation.

Man, I didn't know this thread evolved into a forgetin richard pic smuggling operation.
u want in on it bb?

how many pages was the longest drama in history again?
i have a feeling we're about to surpass it.

like 186 I think

It was a drama on lord tony by iketgegeneric