Eric Hartman/TheHatersAreCalling - Abusing a lag exploit

Author Topic: Eric Hartman/TheHatersAreCalling - Abusing a lag exploit  (Read 8690 times)

I was in Port's server, and he joined. As soon as I came here to grab the link and tell the admin to perma him, he lagged the server out. He needs to be revoked.

off topic, but what is that messaging service??

-snip-

Yes, I was there as well. I can confirm this dude needs to be revoked. In fact, I think he's doing it again

Yes, I was there as well. I can confirm this dude needs to be revoked. In fact, I think he's doing it again
He wasn't even in the server, and I left because of a huge lag spike. This guy needs to be taken care of asap.

He wasn't even in the server, and I left because of a huge lag spike. This guy needs to be taken care of asap.
This will soon get out of hand if he's able to do it without needing to be in a server. I guess banning him won't do any good, untill he's revoked or the exploit is patched.

+support

What he's doing is nothing new — I doubt he has any idea how to actually crash a server, he just found LOIC and is hitting home connection hosts of top servers.

well yeah he's just dos'ing servers, all he needs is the IP
What he's doing is nothing new — I doubt he has any idea how to actually crash a server, he just found LOIC and is hitting home connection hosts of top servers.

well yeah he's just dos'ing servers, all he needs is the IP
you say it so casually as if its not a huge problem

you say it so casually as if its not a huge problem
They've probably delt with it in the past, considering they host a lot of top servers.

They've probably delt with it in the past, considering they host a lot of top servers.
i've been attacked multiple different times on multiple different things, yes
some were small DoS's, some were 1gbps DDoS's.

permabanned the guy on falling platforms, someone alerted him of it, server started lagging hardcore a couple of minutes after
dude's probably got a LOIC or something

sorry if I'm misunderstanding but wasn't he permabanned prior to this drama? did he get unbanned somehow?

He lagged my server about 4 times now, I agree with Col. to revoke him.

sorry if I'm misunderstanding but wasn't he permabanned prior to this drama? did he get unbanned somehow?

I can confirm this, was playing with Jean Kischtein when the lag started. I assumed it was normal, but Eric was on the server.

This will soon get out of hand if he's able to do it without needing to be in a server. I guess banning him won't do any good, untill he's revoked or the exploit is patched.

+support

He DDoSed me when I was just viewing this drama and not playing Blockland.

RIP into pieces his fake drama, I reported it and not too long more, he got banned. lol