Author Topic: Eric Hartman/TheHatersAreCalling - Abusing a lag exploit  (Read 8704 times)

doublepost but he also said he's getting a friend to buy him a new alt so he'll be back soon

I experienced him crash a server I was on. I recorded his ID and took pictures and saved them as evidence.

He threatened for the host, 255, to give him admin or else he would lag/DOS the server.
Here's screenshots I took after the server crashed because the chat was still saved.

Yes, it was an Undertale freebuild server, that's why 255 banned him with that reason.

And then I took a screenshot of his names when I did an ID lookup. This was yesterday.

Aww I thought the problem was taken care of.

Can someone leek his IP?
So I can IP ban them

Can someone leek his IP?
So I can IP ban them
he most likely uses a vpn

People who do this crap should go to jail.
/support

People who do this crap should go to jail.
/support
I mean, it is illegal I'm fairly sure

It is, I'm curious how they're going to track him down if he uses VPN.

There's no solid proof in the first place for him to be 'jailed' anyway

Is there tips on how to protect your server from being DDoSed? I practically can't host if he's going to spy on me and then take down the server by DOSing it.

Can someone leek his IP?
So I can IP ban them

Mostly out of curiosity, what do you expect IP banning them to accomplish other than making them take down your server even more often?

Mostly out of curiosity, what do you expect IP banning them to accomplish other than making them take down your server even more often?

this is sp0nge80b we're talking about

Belive me or not. I think that's his cousin doing the job. Some kids are like that