Author Topic: what is your fursona  (Read 2160 times)

Jadefennec Greatclaws, a Multi-Gender Ambiloveual Snowflake green crab. it has numerous piercings. it loves to devour the rotting plant matter covering the forest floor.

I've actually got my own human skin that I crawl into occasionally. His living name was Mark so naturally that'd be my fursona name. It's a very tight fit and I only use it during foreplay.

pink and blue Intergender Schizophrenic Fairy alligator named Forestunicorn Frostypaws. it has two heads. it loves raw meat.

Horvalm the Gender Deviant Heteroqueer Computer Virus jewel-encrusted hyena. it has tentacles and wears a parka.

Professional bullet eater. Preformed one show. Ate a .38 Special.

Kilargo, a Gender Neutral Aloveual Gundam Lilac Deer that wears a snapback and calls everybody comrade.

Krekruay, an intergender manualloveual fairy tiny blue boa with antlers that has a pet of the same species as itself.

my fursona is magenta chihuahua. it worships the moon. it is a witch.
my gender is Genderfluid Homoromantic, Heteroloveual Female
my name is Silentpaw Crazyclaw

i have no words.

red and green koala. it lures men to their deaths with its beautiful voice. it uses reddit but won't admit it.

where does my family keep the gun again

fursona - glowing crab. its back is covered in candles which flicker ominously. it is shaking.
gender/loveuality - Genderqueer Homoromantic, Heteroloveual Boy
name - Keknu

i actually like this a lot wtf
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 11:13:36 PM by foulprairiedog »

My fursona is a "cream and pink buffalo. it has a septum piercing. it seems to be glitching."
It's gender is "Gender Bending Hetero Romantic Badger"
And its name is "Featherstud Rapidplume"

forget
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 11:14:33 PM by g4merm4ster1234 »

Vugu the Non Gender Heteroloveual Scarred Cyclops Green Seal